Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Don't Miss Out On Any Great Deals

Hi, when I went to Yahoo Auction to view all my things, I realised only half of them were listed and there were even duplicates. (I have 470 items for sale at the moment.)

In order not to miss out on any great deals, it would be better for you to click on the individual category listed under "MY YAHOO AUCTION ITEMS" on the right side of my BLOG to view all my sale items.

As I still have plenty more to load, it would take me quite a long while to complete before I am able to make viewing & bidding easier for you by including the Item ID and Site Link.

I will try my best to do some daily. Thanks for your understanding and hope you will be able to find something you like from the whole lot of items I am selling.

Thank you.

No comments: